Do you get familiar with searching for information before making a decision about applying for a visa to enter any foreign country? If not, let’s try it from now. The following will guide you details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form for South Korean citizens who want to travel Vietnam with Vietnam Business Visa.
- Information about Vietnam Visa Exemption list for Korean citizens
- How to get a visa for Vietnam in South Korea?
It is not strange that thousands of foreigners go abroad to study or to work. Vietnam is a chosen destination for many businessmen thanks to good climate and friendly locals. Of course, first of all, you need a Vietnam Business Visa.
When do Korean need Vietnam Business Visa?
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa are needed for South Korean passport holders or people living in Korea when they come to Vietnam and plan to stay in this country for more than 15 days, with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, set up industrial venture, purchase or sell merchandise, attend conferences or meetings…
Though, South Korean citizens visiting Vietnam for working can apply for business visa on the same procedure. By getting the business visa, you’ll not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is incredibly difficult and time-consuming.
However, South Korea nationals visiting Vietnam for working are able to apply for business visa on the same procedure. By obtaining the business visa, you may not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is very complicated and time-consuming.
The validity of Vietnam Business Visa in South Korea
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for short-term visa (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is issued with multiple entries solely.
Required documents for applying for Vietnam Business Visa
- Your passport with at least 6 months from the date of travel to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45cm, white background, 80% face size, taken within 6 months and without glasses.
- Invitation letter
- Return ticket flight.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Cost
There is an easier way for South Korean passport holders to get Vietnam Business Visa: let a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. This is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa. On the other hand, processing time maybe shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in urgent case.
Vietnam visa fee in Korea depends on the service you choose. Process time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
How to get Vietnam Business Visa for South Korean nationals? Just doing 3 following steps, you will get Vietnam Visa easily:
- After accessing in website, you must fill out the apply Vietnam Visa form online with your information such as full name, date of birth, your nationality, passport number…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process the approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Besides that, when you apply visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in a variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course, you can choose them or not, no problem!
Get Vietnam Business Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Korea
Vietnamese Embassy in Seoul, Korea
Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku,110-230, SEOUL, KOREA
For more information about a Vietnam visa, you can visit the website Vietnam Embassy in Seoul, Korea, it is provided for news and service purpose. Any problem or trouble during your applying visa process? Whenever you need help, contact us! We will support you with our best.